Monday, November 28, 2011

Scenes from El Centro


 I've heard this is one of the oldest buildings on the island, but the paint is always fresh!


Kitty has a wonderful lounge chair.  I bet she's not paying 100 pesos!

  
Aloha!  Prisma has a fleet of cute new carts.


Dr. Simi doing meet and greet at Senor Frog's?


Great slogan!  Where can I find the license plate?

 



That's amore!
 

 My favorite gate on the island.


I found a new door.




We'd love to try Pita Amore, but can't figure out the hours!



Anything blue is my fave!


Where is Felix now?


Favorite mural!



 

It's beginning to look a lot like Feliz Navidad!



3 comments:

Ann said...

Great new photos!

went coastal said...

Felix is alive & well. He completed his term as Governor in April, and tho I don't follow PRI national politics, I think he has been considered as a potential Presidential candidate. Love your photos!

Life's a Beach! said...

Thanks Ann and Wentcoastal! Glad to know Felix is still around.