Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Watch Mania

Okay, I'm back at it again! Crafting 101. Craig thinks I somehow missed this phase in Girl Scouts, but it's just fun. And something mindless I can do while I watch Jake the Bachelor tearing up over the horny model who got it on with the crew member. Here's my latest obsession. That Cinderella watch just kind of got me started!




I like the one in the middle because it has the oversized watch face that's in now. I bought it as a cheap markdown watch at Steinmart and cut the wide white band off of it. But maybe it's too big? I was at the gas station on my way to the movies the other day and bought some red licorice from the man/woman (?) at the cash register. He (she?) said in a deep suggestive voice -- Enjoy your niblets. Ewwwwwww.




I made the red, white, and blue watch while I was watching The Bachelor last night. Poor Jake is just too serious! And he can't even weed out the Psycho Girlfriend after two rounds. For a pilot, he sure can't use his radar!



I like this one because it looks good flipped around on the wrist. Chunky baubles!

4 comments:

Vee said...

Those are great, Becky! You are so clever. Are you going to sell them on Etsy?

Life's a Beach! said...

Vee, I haven't gotten around to doing anything on Etsy yet. I probably won't since I start working pretty soon.

MD in Texas said...

You know, Vee is right - you really should start selling some of these treasures! Even if you are going to be too busy with working soon, you could still take photos and write up descriptions in your spare time and then when the job ends you will have another profit making task ahead of you!!

LOVE LOVE the watches, BTW!

Anonymous said...

I like the last one too!

Linda
Isla Chica