Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Sunrise

Phoenix has amazing sunrises and sunsets. I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for that, but I have no clue. I was up this morning in time to notice the magnificent color in the sky and grab my camera. Here's the view over the backyard wall.






Craig got home late late last night from Florida, so he wasn't up to see the sunrise. Hope everyone has a great Martin Luther King Day weekend! He has the day off on Monday, so we're hoping to have some fun!



3 comments:

Moongrl722 said...

Wow! That's a gorgeous pink sky!! Hope you guys have some fun this weekend. Enjoy!

Bennie said...

How beautiful. Funny Craig is just getting back from Florida and that's where I'm off to today.

Life's a Beach! said...

Jana, we're just hanging out this weekend. We finished Big Love Season Three and now it's raining!

Bennie, hopefully Florida will be warmer for you. Craig took his leather jacket and said it was barely enough. Have fun!