Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Few More California Pics

This house is flustered. Rush rush rush. I'm sitting here watching having an out of body experience. It could be the cold medicine, but my brain's jumbled just watching and listening. Get to the airport. Last minute glitches. The I-Phone died. Can't access email. Drive to the designated route. As Craig just said -- the mad scramble.

I have to confess, I'm looking forward to having the house to myself after Michael comes and goes this next week. He's in New Hampshire and Craig just left for Orlando. Michael comes back and then leaves by the end of the week to head out on the road for the year.

I think I'll get out the Fabuloso, clean the house, and then just sit and enjoy! In the meantime, I'll post some more California photos just for the memories of a more serene time!


Oceanside Pier

Old Town Door

Hotel Del Coronado


Strange Bug

Rooftop Sunrise


Watching the Sunset


Surf's Up!



Sunset Palms

5 comments:

Moongrl722 said...

Pretty pics. I've always wanted to go to the Hotel de Coronado. It's so pretty and looks like somewhere you could take the kids for the summer. ha ha.

I have been meaning to tell you how much I loved your pics of the shell bottle stoppers and the wreath. Don't be surprised if you see something similar pop up on my etsy site. :)

Ann said...

I agree with Jana about always wanting to go to the Hotel. Great pictures!

Isla Deb said...

Great photos, Beck. I need to get out there one of these days. Try and have a relaxing week!

Life's a Beach! said...

Jana, can't wait to see what you do with the shell bottles! I thought they were so cool. I regretted not buying one.

The only thing I thought was tacky about the Del, and you can't see it from my photos, is that they had ringed their beach with big trash and recycling containers -- the same ones we have at home. It looked so crappy. For that much money a night, you'd think they'd have some class!

Thanks Ann and Deb! I have another dentist appointment this morning. I guess I'll just jack myself up on cold meds and go!

Bennie said...

I just Love the DOOR pictures you take. I would have not picked that but now I think I'll have to take a few myself.