Thursday, July 22, 2010

Woodgate Farm

I'm spending a long weekend in my old hometown -- Oswego, Kansas. Specifically at Woodgate Farm, my aunt's home, with a lifelong friend. Woodgate's such a peaceful place. I stood outside tonight admiring the infinity view of the fields below and listening to the cicadas and distant train whistle. It's like a fabulous country B&B. Tomorrow I'll be antiquing with friends, so I'll be sure to take photos! Stay tuned!


The bunny greeter!

Now that's a cool barn!

Neosho River runs below.

Cool bird house.

Garden statues everywhere.

An infinity view.

Not sure what this vine is. Those almost look like grapes!

Beautiful Woodgate Farm's for sale if anyone's interested!

I can remember when we bought these lavender signs. I have the matching one at my house.

A hammock for kickin' back!

Peek through the barn window.


3 comments:

Ann said...

Have a great weekend!

Vee said...

What a peaceful, beautiful place, Becky. Enjoy your visit!

Life's a Beach! said...

Having a great time. Went antiquing in Joplin, Missouri yesterday with two friends. We'll be headed out again this morning to do some more antiquing!