Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let's Go Shopping!


Yesterday, I took a walk around El Centro to see the changes. Along the way, I snapped a few photos!


Love the colors of the hammocks at the artisan market!


I always stop at the market on my way home from the early morning seaglass hunt.

My favorite little market shop!


Lots of veggies.

I thought some of these shells displayed on Medina were dyed, but the vendor said no!


Bolsas galore!


The basket guy had set up shop along Medina.

More shells anyone?


The weather is sunny, windy, and not too hot! A fantastic break from the blast oven of Phoenix. Absolutely wonderful! And there were a lot of people at the beach today, so I think tourism has picked up.
.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it! What fun...I bought a few of those bags this year. I like the small ones for purses. They even have tiny little ones that would make cute gift bags for jewelry.

Life's a Beach! said...

Great idea Nancy! A lot of them would be Christmasy colors! I think I'll get a few.

Unknown said...

Love your photos Bec, good to hear things have picked up on Isla, looking forward to more!

Life's a Beach! said...

Thanks K! It definitely seems busier now than it was in the middle of the week.