Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Heaven, I'm in Heaven!



Yes, I AM in heaven! I'm so excited! I finally got our Isla trip for late October totally booked! Can't wait to sit and gaze at the beautiful blue Caribe, relax to the sound of the waves, and get into that laidback Isla mojo!


This must be what heaven looks like!

One of my favorite spots -- under the palms!

Or sitting under an umbrella on Playa Norte!

Keeping with our tradition, we'll be sleeping around, trying out all new places! This time, gazing at the spectactular view from on high the first week, then relaxing the second week to the sound of waves crashing on the rocks! Can't wait! Only 100 plus days to go! Aaargh!

5 comments:

Ann said...

That's great! I've already started thinking about our trip--hoping to bring along 4 newbies--and we're not going til Jan.

Vee said...

Yay Beck! So...how was work today? Or will we find out in a future post?

MD in Texas said...

Only 100 days!!!

We just got back two days ago and I am already counting the days until we hopefully go in November!

jeanie said...

If I find my passport, we'll meet you there!

Life's a Beach! said...

MD, we can't wait! It's 100 plus days -- I haven't done the math yet. I don't want to start counting down this early!

Ann, January will come before you know it! Jeanie, find that passport! And talk Vee into coming!

And Vee, work is surprisingly easy and nice this week. Too bad they don't have these field tests all year long. We're constantly changing tasks, so boredom never sets in. And it's stress-free because they don't keep statistics on us. They booted us out of there 10 minutes early today. (Of course, we weren't paid for the 10 minutes!)