Thursday, June 7, 2012

Perfect Playa Norte Day!





Are these lilies in bloom?


The Tuggui  man works so hard pulling that cart through the sand!



I'm a little shy, so I seldom post photos of myself.  Just kidding!   The stunning group of girls in front of us said they were going to get jobs, get a house, and live here.  (Never heard that before!)  Actually, I thought this photo was interesting -- sort of a cultural collision.  Men will probably like it for different reasons!



The colors on a hot summer day on Playa Norte are just stunning!  And yes, I know it's not officially summer, but it is here!


The area in front of Ixchel was crowded with chairs.  I'm not sure how many of them were filled.


 Craig headed back to the shade.


 A windsurfer in front of the Albatross.



3 comments:

jeanie said...

Beautiful shots Beck. I think you're standing in my spot!

Ann said...

Is the Albatross less rowdy & noisy now? Back in Jan. it was awful & then there was that big ruckus about it! Beautiful shots!

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, we've seen the Albatross several mornings anchored very close off Playa Norte with no daytrippers on board. The Navy boarded them one of the days, but I don't think there was a problem. They're still in business, but haven't heard any loudspeakers. Thanks Jeanie and Ann!