Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An HDR Lunch at Barlito

What do you do on a day when you've been over served on sun?  If you're like us, you eat your way around El Centro and walk around taking photos.  While eating a panini with a side of pasta at Barlito, I discovered the HDR setting on my camera.


The shop across from Barlito is very colorful!


The view from our table at Barlito.  Did I mention we loved our lunch panini yesterday?


I can never remember the correct name for each sandwich, but this one had chicken, goat cheese, sliced apples, carmelized onions, and roasted garlic.  Yum!  We split the sandwich since the day was one long progressive meal.  (I didn't take this photo in HDR.)


The Barlito lunch crowd.


The view looking north on Hidalgo.  And no senor, I'm not looking for Cuban cigars! 


Coca-Cola making deliveries on Hidalgo.


Viva Mexico! 



Manana, we're renting a golfcart for the rest of the trip.  We usually love walking everywhere, but the humidity, intense June sun, and my feet have been killing us me. 


Another favorite corner in El Centro.


El Patio in HDR.


Colorful shop on Medina.


1 comment:

Ann said...

I love HDR shots! I tend to take regular shots & use the HDR filter in Picasa--I think most done in the camera come out too dark.