Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho . . .


It's off to work I go. I am SO excited! The project I'm on is now estimated to end on Thursday. When it ends, it's over! They send you packing whatever the time of day. One group left at about 10 a.m. yesterday when they were complete. I'm hoping it's over Thursday morning so I can make it to my haircutter before she goes home for the day at 3 p.m.!

The good news is I get almost a week's vacation! The bad (or good?) news is that I'm now on another contract project that starts a week from Thursday. The project should only last a little over three weeks, so hopefully I'll be out by the end of May! I guess I could use a little bit more play money, so I'm not complaining about going back so quickly.

I'm planning my 'to do' list!

Plant some more flowers.

Read a book!

Do some swimming in the pool.

Have coffee or lunch with friends.

Get a complete makeover including liposuction, Botox, etc.... (kidding!)

SLEEP IN!

Take morning walks and bike rides!

Two and maybe a half more days!!!! Woo hooooooooooo!

6 comments:

Vee said...

Glad to hear you got another contract, Beck. Enjoy your week off!

jeanie said...

You've got a lot to be happy about lately. I am so very pleased for you!

Life's a Beach! said...

Thanks Vee and Jeanie! Maybe when all this swine flu crap dies down, I can make a trip to our favorite island with my play money!

Moongrl722 said...

A trip to Isla is definitely worth working for! Glad you get some vacay. :)

Bennie said...

I love the way you worked in the "Get a complete makeover including liposuction, Botox, etc." I just howled when I got to that part.

Life's a Beach! said...

Believe me Bennie, it's almost come to that! I do need a pedicure, color job on the hair, etc.... Too bad I can't take photos at work because I'm not working with a bunch of glamour pusses. You wouldn't believe it!