Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't Malign Swine!


I'm glad the world powers that be finally responded to complaints of swine discrimination and unfairly maligning swine and changed the name of the current plague. Not to brag, but our family has always been swine friendly!


Forgive the look on my face, but I was busted fondling a swine. Actually, Petunia and I look like our oufits coordinated that night!


And here's my mother, proving once again that our family is unequivocally swine friendly!

Think of all the contributions swine have made to our society. Bacon, pigs in a blanket, Spam! Porky the Pig. Porky's! What would the Orwellian classic Animal House be without swine!

5 comments:

jeanie said...

Thank you Beck for speaking up on behalf of piggies. I am quite fond of them too. Babe is my all time favourite movie and I haven't eaten any type of pork product in 35 years.

MD in Texas said...

ROFLMAO! Great post Beck!

Vee said...

Beck, you're a hoot! Thanks for the laughs.

Life's a Beach! said...

Love my swine, but not so much this morning. LOL I just heard they closed down an elementary school within a five mile radius of me in my suburb. So the swine are stampeding. It's out of control!!!! I'm frantically searching for my vitamins and the Airborne! I know they're in this cupboard somewhere! LOL

Moongrl722 said...

Charlotte's Web!!!!