Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spring 2006 -- Mexico!



April/May 2006 was our hands down absolute favorite trip to Isla Mujeres. My husband was footloose for awhile, so we flew off to the island and spent an entire month in an upstairs studio at Casa Luna Turquesa overlooking the blue Caribe. Every morning was a new sunrise! One day melted into the next, entertaining ourselves with repeated evening trips to the balllpark for tacos, days spent lounging at the pool or fishing off the dock at Indio's, afternoon naps listening to the sound of the crashing waves, and morning bike rides memorizing all the sights from Punta Sur to Playa Norte. The month flew by, and I hope we can have that experience many more times in the future.

After switching computers last year, I couldn't locate my pictures from that 2006 trip. So I felt like I'd won the lottery this weekend when I found my backup picture C.D.'s from my old computer! Here are some of my favorites from that month on Isla.












3 comments:

Islagringo said...

Nice job! Love the old fashioned grainyness of the pics.

Ann said...

great shots...I really like how you find just the right song to compliment your posts.

Life's a Beach! said...

Islagringo, thanks! It's a Kodak Easyshare editing option. And Ann, I think I have way too much time on my hands! Ha!