Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven!

I just saw this video at the gym this morning and I love it! It's Kenny Chesney and the Wailers singing "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven." It has a great Caribbean vibe to it! Until I can figure out how to upload videos without the easy embedding code, here's the link:

http://www.cmt.com/videos/kenny-chesney/265952/everybody-wants-to-go-to-heaven.jhtml


I'm headed off to a pool party where the ladies (term used loosely :)) meet and talk politics, family, etc... and have lunch. Here's our August meeting. :)



Before I go, as an apology for yesterday's senseless humor :), here are some more pics of my favorite Caribbean island!








1 comment:

Ann said...

Isn't it a cool video! I saw it last week ...and you get to see Kenny Chesney without a hat...bald! I'm enjoying your blog, Becky!
Ann