Monday, September 8, 2008

The Joy, Joy, Joy Kittens





I'm about a quart low on joy right now, so I had to indulge myself with the silly kitties again!


This song reminds me of Vacation Bible School in my childhood where the reward for sitting still for two hours was a big cup of Koolaid and a HUGE sugar cookie. I guess these kitties always bring back memories of baked goods! Anyway, onward and upward! :)

Last summer, we took a roadtrip to Kansas and passed through Albuquerque on the way to and from. On the way home, we took time to have lunch and look around Old Town.

Southwest Road Trip -- Albuquerque



Old Town Casa


Get a load of this hibiscus!


Mission Doors

More Flowers

Noon Concert

Blue Bench

Black-Eyed Susans

Cactus Garden


Ornate Shop Gate


Love this shop door!

The joy in our hearts!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You must have had homemade baked cookies at your VBS! Across town in the red brick church we had Koolaid and those sugar wafer cookies. But I loved those too. Cute Saby picture. Looks like she is having fun on her road trip!

Life's a Beach! said...

The ladies of the church signed up for certain days. Most were homemade, but some may have been from the bakery. But none of that store bought stuff that Methodist children were made to suffer! ja ja ja

Jenny said...

Those wholesome Baptist Bakerwomen! I am really jealous if you got sugar cookies from the Oswego Bakery. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM