Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Saturday Grab Bag!

TGIS! Thank God It's Saturday! It's been a bad week for the U.S. All the campaign/financial fiasco news has been driving us nuts! I stayed up late last night (almost 11 pm!!!) watching a financial discussion on CNN. Totally frightening! Some experts are predicting the massive federal bailout will cause the U.S. dollar to totally tank. Those kind of dire predictions are too much for my mind to even absorb, so maybe I'd better post a Beach of the Day and forget about it!

Cannon Beach, Oregon


After this past week's financial news, I thought I could share one of my favorite recession meal recommendations.


Chicken Corn Dog! Okay, that's a JOKE! (But I did eat it!)



And Saby's not too proud to lick the plate! He he he! Now that's a joke too because she'd never lick plain old yellow mustard!

Maybe we all need a morale lift from The Stray Kittens! :)



2 comments:

Ann said...

Love those cats! Just looked thru your list of blogs and added a few new ones to my list to read....

couzin frank said...

Reminds me of the cats on Isla.