Monday, November 29, 2010

Sayulita Vibe

The clang of the church bell ringing in the town zocalo, fireworks popping in the distance, the crashing of the waves on the shore below, roosters crowing in the nearby riverbed, our resident gecko chirping up a storm in the living room, the fresh scent of my newly lavanderia washed nightgown, loud Mexican mariachi music floating up from a bar down the beach, the smell of the woodfire from the workers camping on the beach below -- hopefully this paints the picture of our day for you! I'm on sensory overload, but I'm lovin' it! Here are some more newly edited photos from our Saturday trip to Sayulita. As they say in the Mexican restaurant -- enyoy!





























3 comments:

Moongrl722 said...

I just love the things you take pics of, Becky. I esp love the bench and the table of hot sauces. I'm glad you're having a wonderful time and not a zip line in sight!

Life's a Beach! said...

Jana, we did tramp through the jungle a little up in San Sebastion, but no ziplines. Our feet are absolutely barking from walking all over on cobblestones. We're headed to Yelapa tomorrow for the rest of the trip. Craig's trying to convince me to parasail off the mountain there. Just kidding!

Linda said...

"Sayulita Fish Taco" & "Eat Me" on the wall was quite hilarious!!!

Linda
IC