Thursday, August 5, 2010

Isla Doors

I still have loads of photos from my July Isla trip, but I'm having problems remembering what I've already posted since the Kansas trip intervened! So I apologize if you've already seen some of these. I didn't photograph as many doors this trip, but I did discover a few I hadn't noticed before.


My doors onto the Caribe!

Cute colonia door.

Beautiful white wrought iron.

I love doors with curtains!



Punta Sur entrance.



One of my 2010 favorites!

White on white.

This doorway's unique because of the sleeping guard dog.

Classic rustic!

The reflection in the glass reveals this door's location.



Definitely minimalist, but love the plants!

Pink and white with a splash of Corona.


I'm guessing this door on Juarez has no occupants behind it since the entrance is overgrown.


Pale blue and a plant in a Comex bucket.






3 comments:

Ann said...

More wonderful photos!

Sue said...

I love your photos

Nancy said...

Very cool! I tried to pick a favorite but I kept finding more that I loved. You can definitely give the doors of Isla poster a run for the money.