Friday, June 11, 2010

More of Larry's Acres!

Craig and I spent a few hours wandering Larry's acres of antiques in Old Cottonwood. As I've said repeatedly, if only I had a money tree and a U-Haul!

Love these old doors!

A penny for their thoughts! The bunnies look very pensive.

Hoping to find plenty of seaglass from these!

Just like my old doll house!

Oh honey . . . she's tired! I had a homemade dress almost just like this in kindergarten. I wonder if this is where my mother got the idea!

Cute vintage seed packets!

Loved this old shopping cart!


Inflation! (But I can remember when these machines took a nickel!)

What happens to old hula girls.

Craig's dream date. Wouldn't it be fun to have a gigantic old cooler for your beer!

I almost bought this little toy wheelbarrow for my outdoor garden collection.



Nice old Hoosier!

Our grandparents brought these home to my brother and me from their winters in Brownsville, Texas. Wish I still had them!

Liquor decor!



6 comments:

Jane said...

I recognize that old grocery store shopping cart, because it's twin is on my back porch. How it got there is too much to tell here :)

Life's a Beach! said...

Jane, I'd LOVE to have one of those!

Ann said...

So many cool things...I'd be spending alot there too ( if I had it to spend!)
Is the redesign one of the new ones from blogger? I was playing around with them last night.

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, I did use the new designs from Blogger. It's kind of like redecorating a room (only it doesn't cost anything)!

MD in Texas said...

Loving all the pics!

Hey, did you get my email from last week? Want to try and connect when on Isla - 14 days!!

Life's a Beach! said...

Donna, I didn't get your email, but I'd love to get together. It won't be hard because I'm staying my first three nights at Ixchel in a standard room. I wanted to be close to the water and you can't beat those loungers and umbrellas! Then Craig arrives on July 2 and we move out island. I'm so excited! (And I guess I can't hide it!) I'll look back through my email and see if I can find it. I've been jammed with spam lately, so maybe I missed it.