Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Southwest Garden Fun

We stepped back into this courtyard in Tubac and couldn't believe all the cool ideas. Now I need to get busy at home using some of the antique garden 'stuff' that's been hiding in the garage since we moved.



Cowboy just hangin' out on a bench.

This Indian's leg is a little twisted. Ouch!

Love this fountain and the bike planter!

A gigantic mosaic skull.

Cool garden art!


Cool chair!

Foolproof desert flowers!

Wish I had one of these old shopping carts!

Hee-haw!


Some more metal garden art.

Lots of inspiration! And that 'stuff' in the garage is just waiting to make its debut.

6 comments:

Ann said...

What a lot of great ideas! I have one of those carts, but it still gets used! It's a staple when my friends & I go to the flea markets!

jeanie said...

I love the burro! Can't wait to see your 'stuff'.

Vee said...

I love stuff like that. Those are wonderful. I'll spend more time looking at the photos after work. Thanks, Beck!

Isla Deb said...

What a fun place! It reminds me of the garden place in Gruene. I love the cowboys.

Moongrl722 said...

Those are great. I love the skull!

Life's a Beach! said...

It's one of my resolutions to get out in that garage and make some stuff to liven up my garden! Ann, I have a smaller version of one of those shopping carts. I may add a little paint. I love that big skull. I've done some mosaics, but nothing like that!