Monday, October 25, 2010

The Frost is on the Pumpkin

Well, not quite. But it's definitely fall in Phoenix now!. The weather's sterling, with high's in the 70's and 80's and overnight low's in the 60's. The air's crispy enough for a jacket in the evenings and early mornings. No more high A/C bills until next May!


Halloween decor's everywhere you look!

Including the orange lantana that are in bloom all over town!


Craig came home tonight bearing gifts from a big event at work. I love this cute little pumpkin arrangement with fresh flowers. He also brought a small plate of delicious little brownies, but I ate all of them! My bad. HA!

6 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Hmmm...I wonder what your anonymous first poster said! Pretty flowers. It is finally cool enough not to have to use the A/C here, too. Yay!!

Life's a Beach! said...

Okay Deb, very strange. When I translated the piece, it was a headline about UFO's shutting down an airport in China? I took the word verification off my blog comments because I was having problems with it. We'll see if I get lots of stuff like this. Perhaps we should all duck and cover because the aliens are headed this way!

drgeo111 said...

Google Translate says the first comment reads:

Excellent article! Many thanks to the author for interesting material. Good luck in development! :)

Aye carumba, Lucy, now the Russians are watching you! Aye, yai yai !

Moongrl722 said...

We are having nice weather in Texas, too. And I agree completely with Anonymous.

Ann said...

I like the pumpkin with the arrangement in it! pretty colors.

Life's a Beach! said...

Well drgeo, you are right! Not sure why my attempt on Google brought up the article on UFO's? Aye caramba!!! LOL!

So, my apologies to my Russian reader! Добро пожаловать и спасибо за ваши теплые слова!