Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Few Sunday Morning Quotes

Just because all your friends are wearing that doesn't mean it's right!
My Mother


Every time you wake up and ask yourself, "What good things am I going to do today?", remember that when the sun goes down at sunset, it will take a part of your life with it.
Indian Proverb


All of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea -- whether it is to sail or to watch it -- we are going back from whence we came. John F. Kennedy


And speaking of going back from whence we came, my laptop with its new mother board is scheduled to return to its mother land on Friday, the 21st. I can't wait. I never realized how addicted I am to my computer!

No comments: