Saturday, May 8, 2010

Come Saturday Morning


I'm up with the birdies once again in time to catch another peachy sunrise. I swear, this is the LAST Saturday I'm working! I've lost count, but I think this is the third weekend in a row where I haven't gotten a weekend? Supposedly, my misery will end on Tuesday.

I've been limiting my work week to 50 plus hours, but some people in my pod have been working 70 hours! I asked one woman how she does it and she showed me her arsenal of energy and Starbuck's drinks. An extreme caffeine high! If I did something like that, I wouldn't sleep for weeks.

Meanwhile, back on the homefront, today could be opening day for the pool. Craig's going to check the water temp and see if we can pull the solar cover and have a swim when I get home later this afternoon!

I found the above video on YouTube and thought it was appropriate! I'd much rather be snorkeling on my Saturday morning! : )

No comments: