Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't Know Much!




Ugh! I spent today reviewing U.S. History, Civics, World Geography, and a lot of other STUFF! All so I can take a test tomorrow for a project I may or may not want. Geography used to be my strong suit -- OMG! I know the U.S. like the back of my hand, but why do they keep renaming all these countries?!!! LOL I'll keep you posted. I can't believe I knew all this stuff at one time! : )

Quote for the day:

We forget all too soon the things we thought we could never forget.
- Joan Didion

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's hard when even books & stuff can't keep up with the name changes! I'm good with US Geography, too, but forget around the world esp. Africa!
Love your new header photo--cross processed?

Moongrl722 said...

And there are sooo many things I'd LIKE to forget...but alas, it doesn't work that way.

Isla Deb said...

Good luck, Beck. I've gotten to the point in my life where I've forgotten everything I've learned and don't want to learn anything new. Haha...I kid, of course...well, maybe not. At least if what I have to learn isn't too difficult.