Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Morning Dreaming

Right now, I'm perched on the sofa deciding whether to bother sprucing up the house for any possible Sunday viewings.  Maybe I shouldn't because in my experience, that's a sure fire way to produce some looky loo's.

After the big open house yesterday, it's nice to take a break and dream a little.  What would we be doing if we were on Isla?


Maybe sleeping in after catching the morning sunrise?


Taking a Sunday morning walk around El Centro?  Here, the woman at the Paleteria is getting ready to open.


 Attending the boat show?  It's everyday on Isla!


Stopping by the market for a tasty breakfast?  Maybe some scrambled eggs with chorizo?


Finding a quiet beach spot before the Sunday crowd arrives?



People watching on Medina?  Here the missionaries are working the street.


Trying a tamale for lunch?  This guy sells tamales on the beach side of Medina now on Sundays.


Getting a Sunday massage?


Buying a breakfast torta?  These guys seem to have a regular morning following.


Oh well.  I can dream!  Now I'm wondering if I should get off the sofa?  Nah.  Best to rest.



2 comments:

momi yaya said...

Love looking at your photos of island life... especially the massage tent. I would love that!

Life's a Beach! said...

Thanks Gypsy!