Monday, April 15, 2013

Fish and More

Last night it was time for some fresh seafood!  We've always loved the fish at Mocambo, so we decided to make it our first dock stop this trip.




Craig ordered the garlic fish filet and said it tasted amazing!


I ordered the Mayan fish, my new favorite dish on the menu!  Prior to last November's trip, I always ordered the shrimp kebabs.  


We've never tried any drinks from the boat at Mocambo, but evidently they use miraculous tequila.  (Milagro = miracle.)


Since it was Sunday evening, the dock restaurants were filled with daytrippers eating before they caught the ferry.  The gorgeous sunset was just an extra bonus!



4 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful pictures Becky. We love Mocambo's, and you don't see much mentioned about it on TA or on the boards. Never had either of those dishes, but they look wonderful. Cal can't get beyond the seafood fajitas and my dish is the fillet stuffed with seafood. Looks like I need to try something new (or eat there more than once). Enjoy your time!!

Anonymous said...

Beck, I missed you by less than a week. Hope you have a great time! Keep up the great posts. I've been so busy I haven't had time to think of Isla this week but your pictures brought all the joy back! Helen

Life's a Beach! said...

Janet, I also think it's odd that it's never mentioned on T.A. I remember a friend raving about the stuffed fish filet back when they first opened. One of us needs to try that! Helen, sorry we missed you! Maybe next trip!

stillhowlyn said...

Deliciously beautiful. Calls for a visit.