Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Likkie Malik

On our recent day trip to Caye Caulker, I was sitting at this little restaurant at a yellow picnic table  out back admiring the gorgeous red and blues of the dock scene next door thinking what a gorgeous watercolor it would make.

 


 
 


Suddenly the scene came alive.  A guy walked down the dock, hopped into the Likkie Malik, and took it out for a spin.  Guess the little Likkie Malik don leak!  Listen up because I think the man's  talking back and forth in Creole with his buddy on the dock.  



2 comments:

The Star Gal said...

You have such a rough life.

Gloria

Life's a Beach! said...

Ha! Don't shoot me, but I've got ants in my pants to book an Isla trip now. Beaches are like Girl Scout Thin Mints. You eat one and it just makes you want more!