Monday, August 10, 2009

Woodstock Revisited

Hope some of you watched the NBC Woodstock special last night. Craig and I were glued since we were both in high school in Kansas at the time and missed it all! I think we missed more than Woodstock! Ha! We both thought it was excellent, and the music brought back so many memories. I can't wait for Taking Woodstock to come out at the end of August. I'll be in line for that and the soundtrack from the movie! Here are a couple of videos of what we missed!




3 comments:

Ann said...

We watched it! Alan went to Woodstock--he was still in HS here in CT & he & one of his friends decided to go--while we were watching the show, he told me some stories of stuff he remembered--1st one was about decideing to go for a swim to clean up & taking his bathing suit with him--everybody at the lake was skinning dipping & commented to him that he didn't need the trunks, so he didn't wear them! Quite an ey opening weekend for this then 17 year old!

Moongrl722 said...

That's a cool story, Ann! I always thought Woodstock was an interesting subject. What an experiment!

Life's a Beach! said...

I bet that weekend was SOMETHING for a 17-year old! HA! Tell Alan he's a rock star!