Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kitties and Bunnies!

I'm in the Land of Oz now and the weather's pretty crispy for late May. I say that, but I remember how disappointing Memorial Day could be when Opening Day at the pool was cancelled due to foul weather.

Craig and I took a day trip up to Miami, Arizona on Saturday. (Don't tell him I squealed, but he got pulled over by a state trooper and issued a warning. That'll teach us to leave town!) Miami, an old mining town undergoing a transformation to antique/artsy mecca, had the coolest planters and garden junk. Here's some photos from the trip.

By the way, I immediately thought of my aunt when I saw all this stuff. She loved kitties, bunnies, horses -- practically all flora and fauna with the exception of squirrels (and maybe possums).





Oops. Almost forgot the rooster and the pigs!



When pigs fly!

5 comments:

Isla Deb said...

What a cool place...love the pics! It reminds me of Gruene near where I love...a collection of just about everything.

Doug (aka Doogan) said...

I can always expect to see cool pictures on your blog. As Tony the Tiger would say, "Their Girrrrate".

Bennie said...

I need that Rooster for my front yard. My Neighbors would be so happy to see that displayed out there.

Life's a Beach! said...

Bennie, they had three or four of those big roosters and I think you need one! Your neighbors would love it!

Life's a Beach! said...

And thanks Deb and Doog! : )