Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cabo Wobble

Last weekend, I watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona on DVD. Barcelona is definitely now on my Bucket List! And I'd like to have the soundtrack from the movie! Barcelona looks like a photographic Wonderland! :)

Below are some of my freaked out photos from that infamous Cabo San Lucas trip. Basically it was the 'company trip from hell.' HA! But Cabo was also a fertile photo destination.

No Gracias!


Crazy Beach


Cabo Extreme



Just Another Tequila Sunrise

Gallery Pooch

Fish swimming backwards.

Swarming Mosquitoes


Pancho and the Rat Pack


Old Cabo



Rough beach!


The Arches

2 comments:

Vee said...

Beck, Tim went to Barcelona in the late 1990s, before I met him. He just loved that city and would go back in a heartbeat. It's on our bucket list, too.

Life's a Beach! said...

Vee, a friend and her husband just went in the fall. She sent me her photos and they were outstanding. Some day!