Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where Is Mike?

One of the marvels of Facebook is that a parent can follow their child around the world even if they don't see them in person very often.  Sometimes I feel like I'm looking at one of those Where's Waldo books.  Today is Michael's birthday.  His 33rd to be exact!

So Where's Mike this birthday?  He's at the AT&T Pebble in Carmel enjoying his birthday with friends, playing and watching a lot of golf.



 I tried my damndest to addict this child to the beach at an early age, but it just didn't take.  


The only beach he likes now is one next to a golf course!
 




I think this photo was taken at Bandon Dunes in Oregon.  Since it's a Scottish style course, I'm sure the Guinness was a requirement.


Following a son on Facebook can also be a scary adventure.  Mike no longer needs a permission slip.



Last year was what he termed his best birthday ever.  He jumped out of a plane (OMG).


And got Bill at his birthday party!


Happy 33rd Michael!  Hope it's the best year ever!






3 comments:

drgeo said...

Guinness is made in Dublin. For a Scottish course, he might try Irn Bru or Abelour or Drambuie. Just don't mix them!

Janet said...

Awwww, this was a nice blog Beck. Nice to see pictures of your son.
Very handsome young man. Happy Birthday Mike!

Life's a Beach! said...

drgeo, maybe that's Scotch in the flask?

Janet, thanks! I think he's having equally as much fun this year! (I just hope he's not jumping out of a plane.)