Monday, May 23, 2016

The Best Part of Waking Up . . . .

I used to hunt seaglass every morning on Isla Mujeres.  Since I have a wheelbarrow full of it in my garage at home, I've switched to snapping photos on my morning walks.  I love capturing the island as it wakes up each day.


The morning Coca-Cola delivery to OXXO on Hidalgo.
 

The fruit and vegetable lady setting up for her morning sales.


This man's carrying at least twenty-one dozen eggs.  That's what I call a tricky delivery!
 

Navy guys returning from their morning run.
 
 
A double tasker strumming the guitar on his morning walk.
 
 
Dad with Mini-Me on his shoulders taking a morning stroll down Hidalgo.
 
 
Large group headed to Playa Norte on a Sunday morning.
 
 
Getting ready for the day in the lobby at Poc Na.
 
 
The orange juice man starting his day.
 
 
The pan man with a full load to sell.
 
 
Vendors sweeping water off Hidalgo after a morning shower.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for posting all your beautiful photos. You do such a wonderful job of capturing the colors and spirit of Mexico!

laura ann loveland said...

Your posts are so fun and helpful. As an expat living in Mexico for the last twenty years I can certainly appreciate your experiences and adventures. Muchas gracias, Laura